The privacy of our website visitors is very important to Viviou SPRL (hereinafter referred to as “DuckMotion”, “we’’, “us’’), and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
Types of personal data
We may collect, store and use the following personal data:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email website.
- Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
Collection and processing of personal data
DuckMotion may ask you to provide personal information, that can include data collected during a phone call or the exchange of business cards. This information might be used to further contact you and inform you about our services or any news concerning DuckMotion.
Should you object to this, you can always send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to stop this type of communication. At any moment and in the same way, you can also ask to look into or change the collected data, or report your opposition to the data processing. Unsubscribing to our newsletter or adjusting your communication preferences is possible by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in every DuckMotion email.
Use and storage of personal data
We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business
- Personalizing our website for you
- Draw up a tender
- Conduct customer satisfaction research, surveys and other types of market research
- Detect lookalike profiles, unless you have explicitly objected this use
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, professional advisers, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
4. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Protection of personal data
DuckMotion commits itself to undertake reasonable, physical, technological and organizational precautionary measures to prevent any unauthorized access, loss, misuse, change of/to your personal data.
In the exceptional case that your personal data is breached or lost, DuckMotion commits itself to report this loss or breach within 72 hours and to take the necessary action to prevent further damage.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The Cookie Law has been in force in Europe since the 5th of June 2012. This law requires websites to clearly and adequately inform its users about cookies.
Session (Transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Persistent (Permanent or Stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. they are based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
svSession _Persistent _Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
hs _Session _Security
XSRF-TOKEN _Persistent _Security
TSxxxxxxxx (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters) _Persistent _Security
TSxxxxxxxx_d (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters) _Persistent _Security
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Google guarantees its compliance with the Safe Harbor principles and is affiliated with the American Department of Trade’s Harbor programme.
If you do not want any data about your visit to the website to be passed on to Google Analytics, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser add-on.
Rue le Long du Château 174